Resolved, in 2006 I will:
1. Not lift one finger if the only motivation is to save the (present) system;
2. Be open-minded and constructively engaged in any system-reform proposals.
3. Continue to study, implement and support the development of more efficient and client-centered service delivery;
4. Be even crankier than last year except toward clients and ¡Arriba! employees. I want to break the record.
5. Assist CDCAN in the development of it's statewide network.
6. By the end of the year not be an officer of any board or committee, except the Pomona Valleys Foundation.
7. Kick an innocent child. Insult someone important. (By January 31)